Saturday, April 21, 2012

Too much time has passed to be thorough in my treatment of this phase experience beginning Saturday night, so I won't pretend that it is something it's not.

All I remember is that I became lucid enough to remember my POA. I went across to the encounter room where Sue opened the door, but it was too dim to see if she was naked like she was supposed to be or not. I think I tried starting to palpate her to make this determination.

I believe I also tried to palpate and peer Cora, but something just wasn't deep enough, and things just got out of control. Cora was being obstinate and I started succumbing to the dream agenda so much that I felt I couldn't rein her back in. Before long, the encounter room looked more like a cafeteria and at the far back I spotted my mother-in-law. I have always been curious what it would be like to fuck her, and since I wanted to come despite Cora's stubbornness, I pursued my curiosity.

It doesn't take long in the phase to shuck off a pair of slacks, bend a woman over and stuff her pussy. It was a little tough reaching orgasm though. One thing that always happens to me is that my DC women aren't deep enough, so the sensation of penetration is sort of limited by the flesh barrier that the tip of my cock hits as I'm thrusting. I don't know why that is- I should be able to mandate as much depth to a twat that I want.

After some substantial phase-work with no phase-specific pleasure sensations, I finally felt myself physically and pleasurably explode into the sock I had banded around my balls, and sheathing my dick. It doesn't wake me up for some reason, so I guess my afterglow was just being absorbed into the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment