Sunday, April 22, 2012

I took a pretty good nap Sunday afternoon, and I had hoped to finally be able to see the contrast of aspects of my phase POA when it is daylight as opposed to dark- but I still have not been able to become lucid during daylight hours.

I think I just became lucid in a dream on Monday morning and was determined to make a better experience of it. I started going across the hall to the encounter room as I rubbed my hands together briskly and also started to palpate my different body parts. Sue opened the door, and I think she was dressed, so once again I started to try deepening by exploring this and making a focused effort on peering in conjunction with feeling.

Cora walked straight up to me this time and basically gave me the impression that she wasn't going to wait, and I needed to get things started right then. It always starts with a deep, wet, kiss, and when things aren't deepened enough, there is no telling where it will go from there.

Sue left the door open, and I could see and hear people outside the room, and I didn't think much of it, which is an immediate indication that I was starting to lose lucidity. I did eventually get to the boning with Cora, and while I was pumping her pink, there was a moment where I still remember admiring the sexy pale white fleshy globes of her ass bouncing against my abdomen. It was hot, but kind of frustrating because of the sense that much more was required to achieve a high-level of pleasure from the encounter—probably from spending my payload on my in-phase mother-in-law the morning previous.

Despite the appeal of it all, things started spiraling out of control- one moment I was banging it to Cora, and the next it was "Let's Make a Deal" with Cora pawning me off to one of her dark-haired friends that I've never seen in real life. The last thing I remember was walking around with my prick buried inside this girl while doing some incredible balancing act as she jutted out suspended in front of me like a brontosaurus pool toy.

There may as well have been a cocktail party going on at that point, because I was surrounded by people in the room, and one of them which I sensed was this girl's Dad basically convinced me that I was going to retract my member from her immediately and go about my business. I was so far consumed by my unconscious dream at that point, that I felt I had no choice- and that's the last thing I remember.

Damn it Sue!  Couldn't you have just closed the door like you were supposed to???! (That would have helped).

Cora is getting pretty aggressive in the phase and also pretty good at disrupting my plans and methods. In mulling this over, I think I'm going to have Sue make sure she is tied up to the ceiling with her hands over her head, blindfolded, and possibly gagged. At least that way I might be able to take the few moments to palpate and peer her body as I have intended to all along. Plus it sounds kind of sexy...

No comments:

Post a Comment