Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My first entry into the phase this morning was just as I was transitioning into a dream. I was in a non-descript room, and my ex-wife "Audrey" was laying on the floor against the wall. Lucidity came as she popped a tit out of her shirt and started waving it around at me. Audrey had some great tits and was always a very satisfying fuck, so even as lucidity hit, I was down on her gobbling it down mercilessly. I think somewhere in the back of my mind I was rationalizing that this could serve as a deepening experience before  pursuing my actual POA, but it didn't take long for me to get the feeling that the phase state was becoming very frail. I tried to counter this by jump kicking back and forth against the walls across the room. Unfortunately it was not quite enough, and I woke up.

Sometime after 4 am this morning, my next phase entry was made possible by suddenly becoming aware that I was sort of floating around inside my body. I did a couple of rotation tests and confirmed there was definite movement, so I figured the odds were in my favor, and that if I rolled off of my bed onto the floor, it wouldn't be a physical impact.

I was right. As has happened a few times before, I sensed that I was on the floor on my hands and knees. I could feel the carpet under them, but I had zero vision. Additionally it felt like my left eye was impeded by some sort of blockage. I continued feeling my way along the floor to the bedroom door, and also rubbed my hands together and palpated all along my body.

As I swung open my bedroom door, vision was starting to develop in my right eye. There was a black distorted looking cloud or haze I could see at the bottom of the door as I was crawling out of it. For just a moment I recalled stories of dark apparitions behind doors and things that Nick Newport talks about in his Lucidology emails- but then I reprimanded myself for thinking negatively like this and risking tainting the experience.

As I looked across the hall, I could see the light was on in the encounter room. Still on my hands and knees as I reached the bottom of the door, it opened up—but it was not Sue as I had vividly conjured repeatedly in my mind. Instead, Cora was standing there, and she wanted to know what I wanted. She was dressed in jeans and a shirt and her hair was black instead of blond.

There are moments in dreams where you don't really know what was said, or whether anything was said at all, and this was one of those moments. She retreated as I followed her into the room and closed the door, with only the impression that she was aware of what my purpose was in being there and that I wouldn't take much of her time.

She expressed that she was nervous and worried about getting caught, what other people would think, the consequences of our actions, etc. As I stood face to face with her I was intoxicated by a unique, realistic scent that would only subtly be perceived when standing very close face to face with someone, with each person having their own distinct aroma. I explained that nobody would know as I kissed her gently and seductively. Her lips felt amazing between my own. As has become pretty commonplace in my phase experiences with women, I need only be in face to face proximity to have the sensation of being buried inside of them, and this encounter was only a slight exception.

As we stood there together, I could feel slightly more than the tip of my swollen cock snugly secured in her wet, juicy pussy. It felt phenomenal. I remember withdrawing once for sheer contrast of sensation while I elaborated on my reassurances to Cora further and expressed that even she would not remember what had taken place after I left. She seemed genuinely disappointed by that- to her credit. Following this we just stood there and made out together, once again with the end extremity of my penis wrapped warmly inside her snatch.

I became aware that my next RAMP alarm was about to go off, and I was feeling so amazing that I just wanted to climax with Cora before the opportunity evaporated. Unfortunately, I had no sooner entertained the thought of this happening, when the alarm went off as anticipated and the experience dissipated. I tried to  observe images and resume the experience, but nothing solidified with my efforts.

In retrospect, I realize that once again, even though I felt the imminence of the phase ending, I did not anchor myself to anything (or anyone) in the phase. Perhaps if I had just constricted myself around Cora, I could have jumped right back into finishing what we started.

I'm kind of glad that the experience developed in the way that it did. While I find the prospect of a woman tied up and subject to my own will very erotic, it would be disturbing to me to have any sense that a woman would be in this state of bondage and feel terror or violation in any way. The idea of Cora having these negative thoughts and experiences has been a challenge to my ideas for controlling her delays to pursuing my phase POA. I will probably still focus on the bondage angle, but whether Cora's representation in the phase is mind-created or not, I know I will be pretty sensitive to the emotions and feedback I get from her in this state and evaluate whether I will continue with it or come up with an alternate plan.

Finally, I guess there really is a silver lining to the disappointment of not seeing my sexual engagement with Cora come to fruition- the sock had slipped off of my quivering unit and if we had progressed to orgasm, I would have spunked all over my underwear...

But maybe that would have been a small price to pay to play in the phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment