Tuesday, January 30, 2035

Overview of My Current Phase Plan of Action and Players Involved

Names in this blog have been changed to protect the insatiable and the purposely oblivious.

Women represented in the phase and number on my phase Plan of Action (POA):


  1. Cora
  2. Amanda
  3. Darlene
  4. Jenny
  5. Carla
  6. Casey
  7. Raquel
  8. Lena


Bonus encounters:

     9. Melissa
   10. Sissy
   11. Haley

I have designated a room across my hall as my encounter room, so when I separate or become lucid in a dream, I open my bedroom door and immediately start to make my way across the hall. I should not have to open my door, because a 12th woman represented in the phase, Sue, is supposed to open the door and let me in. She is also supposed to be naked and be responsible for bringing in each dream character (DC) woman. Finally, she is supposed to help me stay lucid by running her hands and mouth over my body while I am in each encounter, lusting for her own opportunity to one day be number 12, and expressing this enviousness to each woman I am servicing. We're still working on those details.

Anyway, I'm supposed to focus on palpating and peering once I am in the room, and I keep telling myself that I will do this by becoming intimately acquainted with the woman's body that I am involved with at the moment— but things escalate quickly and deepening of the phase regretfully gets glazed over, resulting in a less-than-perfect result.

Optimally, I would like to get to a point where I can systematically have sex with each woman on this list, and experience it in a hyper-realistic way. I am interested in whether in a properly maintained string of sexual phase encounters, I can experience multiple orgasms—and whether those multiple orgasms are only manifested in the phase, or whether multiple physical ejaculations are also possible. Posts on forums I have read from recently indicate that it is not likely for men to have a physical orgasm as a result of a phase experience. This is not a problem for me, so I want to find out how far it goes. Pretty simple, but quite motivating for me to experiment with the phase!

No comments:

Post a Comment